Here at Bouncy King's safety is our number 1 priority. That's why when you hire from us you can be sure you are hiring safe, tested, commercial compliant equipment and the very best in the inflatable hire market. All the equipment we hire has been designed, manufactured and maintained to the highest standards and of top commercial hire quality.
All our inflatable are designed and built to BS EN 14960-13 (The European Standard regarding the inflatable manufacture, design, and operation) and checked annually by RPII registered inspectors, as well as periodically by our staff.
We hold £5 million public liability insurance (to the standard industry 1 million public liability), as well as £5 million product Liability insurance and £10 million employers liability insurance. We also PAT electrical test all our electrical equipment too. We also train and develop all our staff with many holding RPII accredited operator and supervisors of inflatable qualification.
We are able to provide copies of inflatable insurance certificates, company methods statement, copies of hire agreements and conditions as well as risk assessments for most of our hire products all below. We are also active members of TIPE - The Inflatable Play Enterprise, BIHA - British Inflatable Hirers Alliance, BCN - Bouncy Castle Network among others so when booking with us you really are in the safest of hands.
View Health and Safety Information
Health and Safety Glossary
- RPII - (Register of Play Inspectors International) provides accreditation and training to the competence level required by the PIPA scheme. By using an RPII inflatable inspector the inflatables Bouncy King's use have therefore been inspected and tested to comply fully to BSEN 14960:2013.
- HSE - UK Health and Safety Executive
- BSEN - British Standard European Norm - meaning the UK and European Law
- BSEN 14960:2013 - is the European Standard covering the UK for inflatable design, operation and management,
- PIPA - Pertexa Inflatable Play Accreditation (PIPA) scheme - The only inflatable testing scheme supported by the Health and Safety Executive and now warranted by many councils and government departments.
Health and Safety Certificate's